Zip through eight lines, between trees and over the canopy level of the trees, using double cable, witnessing the stunning rainforest scenery all around you – Adults ($99) Children ($79).
Tour times: 9 a.m. (every day)
Transportation included! Hotel Pick up and Drop off.
Morning: 8 Ziplines, between trees and above the canopy level.
Afternoon: Excursion in the El Yunque National Forest
What to wear:
- Shorts or long pants and closed-toe shoes
- Long hair must be worn in a ponytail or tied up in a bun
- In case you get wet, bring an extra change of clothes
- We recommend bringing a swimsuit, as there will be opportunities to swim in the rivers and waterfalls of the rainforest
Discover El Yunque National Forest
This is an unforgettable full-day trip that combines our rainforest zipline experience with lunch and an excursion into the beauty of El Yunque National Forest. The cost of lunch is not included in the price.
Rainforest Zipline and Tour Itinerary
- 9 a.m. – 9:15 a.m. Pick-up
- 9:15 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. Transportation time*
- 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. Zipline adventure
- 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. Lunch (cost not included)
- 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. El Yunque National Forest
- 4 p.m. – 5 p.m. Return to the hotel*
*Pick-up and return times depend on the location of the hotel.
Group Information (10 or More)
Our group tour package includes transportation by a certified guide from the Tourist Company of Puerto Rico from hotels in the east area and San Juan and back; a 2-hour zipline tour; time for lunch (cost not included); and three hours of hiking on trails in the beautiful El Yunque National Forest.
- Participant Requirements
- Participants must be in reasonably good health. People with conditions such as high blood pressure, seizure disorders, pulmonary problems (including asthma), coronary disease, muscle-skeletal problems, back/neck/shoulder pain, problems with balance, and some psychological and psychiatric problems (such as panic of altitudes) should avoid going through the zip line experience in order to avoid getting hurt, worsening their condition, or becoming a danger to others. This tour is not recommended for persons who are pregnant.
- Participants must be able to see, listen, understand, and follow Rainforest staff instructions, including the safety rules.
- Participants must not weigh more than 250 pounds and must be able to fit into the harness, helmet, and all required equipment.
- Should be able to climb straight up ladders and walk 5 to 10 minutes uphill and over irregular ground.
- Participants should also be capable of moving manually across the cable to arrive at the next platform, if necessary.
- Participants should be able to stand on a platform (4 feet by 8 feet minimum), at a maximum height of 200 feet, without hyperventilating, vomiting, or fainting.
- Intoxicated persons should not participate. We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone for safety reasons.
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations made within less than 24 hours of the tour time receive a 60% refund. Any cancellations made 24 hours or more ahead of time receive a full refund. No-shows are charged the full price.