Don’t miss out on the Rainforest Zipline Experience plus rock climbing! Book online today!
Tour times: 10 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m. (every day)
8 Ziplines, between trees and above the canopy level, using double cable.
Longest zipline in the area – over 2300 feet (700 meters)!
What to wear:
- Shorts or long pants and closed-toe shoes
- Long hair must be worn in a ponytail or tied up in a bun
- In case you get wet, bring an extra change of clothes
- Special families and group rates available!
- Child (8-15)
Zipline over Puerto Rico’s Stunning Rainforest!
Zip through eight lines, between trees and over the canopy level of the trees, using double cable, witnessing the stunning rainforest scenery all around you.
On this zipline tour, you depart from and arrive at platforms available on each section. A member of the Rainforest Zipline team makes your line change on each platform. Safety harnesses and associated hardware are all provided, fitted, and checked by the Rainforest Zipline staff.
If you are looking for an additional experience to compliment the zipline perfectly, you would love to visit the world-renowned El Yunque National Forest Visit that same day. Check it out The Rainforest Zipline & El Yunque National Forest Visit! Both experiences in one day with hotel pick up and drop off included!
- Participants must have reasonably good health. People with conditions such as high blood pressure, seizure disorders, pulmonary problems (including asthma), coronary disease, muscle-skeletal problems, back/neck/shoulder pain, problems with balance, some psychological (e.g. panic of altitudes) and psychiatric problems should avoid going through the zipline experience in order to avoid getting hurt, worsening their condition, or becoming a danger to others. This tour is not recommended for persons who are pregnant.
- Participants must be capable of seeing, listening, understanding, and following Rainforest staff instructions, including the safety rules.
- Participants must not weigh more than 250 pounds and must be able to fit in the harness, helmet, and all required equipment.
- Should be able to climb straight up ladders and walk 5 to 10 minutes uphill and over irregular ground.
- Participants should also be capable of moving manually across the cable to arrive at the next platform, if necessary.
- Participants should be able to stand on a platform (minimum 4 feet by 8 feet), at a maximum height of 200 feet, without hyperventilating, vomiting, or fainting.
- Intoxicated persons should not participate. We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone for safety reasons.
Cancellations made with less than 24 hours’ notice receive a 60% refund. Any cancellations made 24 hours or more ahead of time receive a full refund. No-shows are charged the full price.