Zipline Experience Plus Adventure Trail
Tour times: 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. (every day)
- 10:00am: Zipline at 10am followed by the Adventure Trails at 1:00pm
- 1:00pm: Zipline at 1:00pm followed by the Adventure Trails at 3:00pm
What to wear:
- Long pants and closed toe shoes.
- Long hair must be worn in a ponytail.
- In case you get wet, bring an extra change of clothes
- Adult Ages 16+
- Child Ages 8-15
Zip & Trail Experience Puerto Rico
Rainforest Zipline Experience
Zip through eight lines, between trees and over the canopy level of the trees, using double cable, witnessing the stunning rainforest scenery all around you.
On this zipline tour, you depart from and arrive at platforms available on each section. A member of the Rainforest Zipline team makes your line change on each platform. Safety harnesses and associated hardware are all provided, fitted, and checked by the Rainforest Zipline staff.
We are a zipline company for everyone. If you come alone, with friends, or families you will enjoy an wonderful experience with us. We created a process in which the participants go through different levels of difficulty so that they get to know the system and lose their fears. Our line #7 and #8 are our main lines, #7 being the longest in this area.
This activity consists of different obstacles inside a forest. You will walk through beautiful trails between woods and take on the different activities through them. The obstacles are: two hanging bridges, a rappelling or descent of a tree, a Tarzan swing, one zipline, and a experience we like to call “Surfing the jungle”. Where you will be on a surfing board and slide through the forest. You will be at all time with a tour guide. It’s a fun and different experience to enjoy with family and friends!
- Participants must have reasonably good health. People with conditions such as high blood pressure, seizure disorders, pulmonary problems (including asthma), coronary disease, muscle-skeletal problems, back/neck/shoulder pain, problems with balance, some psychological (e.g. panic of altitudes) and psychiatric problems should avoid going through the zipline experience in order to avoid getting hurt, worsening their condition, or becoming a danger to others. This tour is not recommended for persons who are pregnant.
- Participants must be capable of seeing, listening, understanding, and following Rainforest staff instructions, including the safety rules.
- Participants must not weigh more than 250 pounds and must be able to fit in the harness, helmet, and all required equipment.
- Should be able to climb straight up ladders and walk 5 to 10 minutes uphill and over irregular ground.
- Participants should also be capable of moving manually across the cable to arrive at the next platform, if necessary.
- Participants should be able to stand on a platform (minimum 4 feet by 8 feet), at a maximum height of 200 feet, without hyperventilating, vomiting, or fainting.
- Intoxicated persons should not participate. We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone for safety reasons.
Cancellations made with less than 24 hours’ notice receive a 60% refund. Any cancellations made 24 hours or more ahead of time receive a full refund. No-shows are charged the full price.