Transportation included! This is a full-day trip that combines our rainforest zipline experience with lunch and an excursion into the beauty of El Yunque National Forest.
Rainforest Zipline Experience
Fly through the rainforest and see it from a bird's-eye view
Tour times: 10 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m. (every day)
8 Ziplines, between trees and above the canopy level, using double cable.
Longest zipline in the area – over 2300 feet (700 meters)!
What to wear:
- Shorts or long pants and closed-toe shoes
- Long hair must be worn in a ponytail or tied up in a bun
- In case you get wet, bring an extra change of clothes
- Special families and group rates available!
- A water fountain is available. We suggest bringing a reusable water bottle.
- Child (8-15)
Zipline over Puerto Rico’s Stunning Rainforest!
Zip through eight lines, between trees and over the canopy level of the trees, using double cable, witnessing the stunning rainforest scenery all around you.
On this zipline tour, you depart from and arrive at platforms available on each section. A member of the Rainforest Zipline team makes your line change on each platform. Safety harnesses and associated hardware are all provided, fitted, and checked by the Rainforest Zipline staff.
We are a zipline company for everyone. If you come alone, with friends, or families you will enjoy an wonderful experience with us. We created a process in which the participants go through different levels of difficulty so that they get to know the system and lose their fears. Our line #7 and #8 are our main lines, #7 being the longest in this area.
- Participants must have reasonably good health. People with conditions such as high blood pressure, seizure disorders, pulmonary problems (including asthma), coronary disease, muscle-skeletal problems, back/neck/shoulder pain, problems with balance, some psychological (e.g. panic of altitudes) and psychiatric problems should avoid going through the zipline experience in order to avoid getting hurt, worsening their condition, or becoming a danger to others. This tour is not recommended for persons who are pregnant.
- Participants must be capable of seeing, listening, understanding, and following Rainforest staff instructions, including the safety rules.
- Participants must not weigh more than 250 pounds and must be able to fit in the harness, helmet, and all required equipment.
- Should be able to climb straight up ladders and walk 5 to 10 minutes uphill and over irregular ground.
- Participants should also be capable of moving manually across the cable to arrive at the next platform, if necessary.
- Participants should be able to stand on a platform (minimum 4 feet by 8 feet), at a maximum height of 200 feet, without hyperventilating, vomiting, or fainting.
- Intoxicated persons should not participate. We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone for safety reasons.
Cancellations made with less than 24 hours’ notice receive a 60% refund. Any cancellations made 24 hours or more ahead of time receive a full refund. No-shows are charged the full price.